Last updated 12 02 2018
- this website (hereinafter “Website”), our software applications, our social media (collectively referred to as “C-C Online Services”) and
- other means (telephone calls, e-mails and other communications with us).
We use Data for the provision of a variety of services to which you have subscribed. We also work with other businesses to put together offers that we think are right for you. In these cases we make sure that other businesses apply a satisfactory level of protection to your Data.
- Who we are
- What type of Data do we collect
- How and why do we use your Data
- Legal bases for processing your Data
- How does CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS share your Data with third parties
- How does CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS make use of mobile devices
- How long do we keep your Data
- Security of Data
- Your rights
- Contact us
- Who we are
CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS LTD is a private limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus with offices at 347 Limassol Avenue, 2571 Nisou Industrial Area / P.O. Box: 17102, 2261 Nicosia - Cyprus.
2. What type of Data do we collect
We collect your Data when you are using C-C Online Services (create a user account with us, use our Website or our application), or when you contact us or participate in our competitions and offers.
Data we collect may include:
- Name and surname
- Email, phone number and mailing address
- Demographics (age group, household composition, gender etc)
3. How and why do we use your Data
- Account facilities: For creating a user account in our C-C Online Services.
- Performance of a service: For providing and administering our services.
- Communicating with you: We may need to contact you for administrative or operational reasons, for example, to provide a service to you, respond to a request made by you and to inform you regarding any issues related you. If you are using our application, we may also send you a notification through the application for these purposes. Please note that these communications are not for marketing purposes and therefore, if you have an account with us, you will continue to receive these communications even if you opt out from receiving our marketing communications.
- Marketing activities: We may send marketing related information for our products in case you have indicated that you are happy to receive such information. Marketing activities include information on our products and individualized offers based on your preferences. If you want to stop receiving marketing communications you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or edit your account settings and opt out.
- Market research: In some instances we may ask you to take part in market research.
- Improving our products and services: We may use Data for analytical purposes, in order to improve our products and services, the user experience and the functionality and quality of our Website and application.
- Call recording: When you call our customer service team, your calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. These recordings are kept for a limited amount of time and automatically deleted.
- Legal purposes: In certain cases, we may need to use Data in order to exercise or defend legal claims.
4. Legal bases for processing your Data
- Performance of a contract: In cases where the processing of Data is necessary to perform a service that we provide.
- For legitimate business purposes: Data may be processed for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the best suitable content of the Website, and to improve and promote our products and services.
- Consent: We may ask for your consent to process Data for certain purposes such as direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or by editing your account settings and opting out.
- Legal obligations: To comply with our legal obligations.
5. How does CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS share your Data with third parties
CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS may share your Data with:
- business partners
- professional advisors and auditors
- regulators, government and law enforcement authorities.
6. How does CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS make use of mobile devices
We offer a free application through which we also collect and process Data. This application works in the same way as our Website and it is offered for a variety of mobile devices. Furthermore, we offer versions of our Website that have been optimized for mobile and tablet browsing. These applications and mobile websites process the Data you provide in the same way as our Website.
7. How long do we keep your Data
As a general rule, we keep your Data for as long as it is required for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing. For example, we will keep your
Data for as long as you have a user account with any of our C-C Online Services.
8. Security of Data
We apply a variety of security technologies and procedures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to your Data. Our business partners are carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your Data.
9. Your rights
In some instances you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data at any time, where the processing is based on having your consent;
- be informed by CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS about the processing of your Data, including the provision of a copy of your Data held by CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS;
- request the correction and/or deletion of your Data,
- restrict or object to the processing of your Data;
- request to obtain and reuse your Data for your own purposes; and
- complain to the Office of the Commissioner of Data Protection.
Please note that if you choose to decline cookies, it may not be possible to fully use the interactive features of our Website.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a server. They enable the Website to distinguish you from other users. The Website can tailor its operations to your needs, preferences by gathering and keeping information about them. We cannot read any information on your hard drive even if we store cookies there.
Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential for the operation of the Website.
Analytical/ Performance: These cookies help us monitor the functionality of our Website in order to improve it. For example which pages are visited mostly by visitors and ensuring a user friendly web-browsing.
Functionality: These cookies allow the Website to recognize you and your preferences in order to improve your experience when using our Website. For example, username and password or a language preference.
11. Contact us