A. Organizing Company:
The Charalambides Christis Community programme is a consumer reward programme for the products of the company CHARALAMBIDES CHRISTIS LTD, 347 Limassol Avenue, 2571 Nisou Industrial Area / P.O. Box: 17102, 2261 Nicosia - Cyprus (the "Company") and concerns fresh white milk of the Company as well as any other products the Company decides to include (the "Rewards Programme").
B. Participation in the Rewards Programme:
The participants of the Rewards Programme (the "Customers") register for free either through the Company's relevant website (www.mymilk.com.cy) or by downloading the Rewards Programme application to their mobile phone.
C. Rewards Programme validity dates:
The Rewards Programme is valid until 30/06/2019. In the event of its continuation after that date, the Company will make contact with Customers either via email or via the Rewards Programme application to notify them of the new rewards programme and any changes that may apply. It is clarified that Customer points will be reset at the start of the new programme, unless the Company decides otherwise, informing the Customers accordingly.
D. Procedure for participation
- The Customer purchases any of the Company's products that are included in the Rewards Programme.
- Subsequently he enters into his account the barcode of the product he purchased and the unique number located on the package. Depending on the nature of the product, the system automatically records the volume of liquids in millilitres or of solids in grams.
- Depending on the Rewards Programme scheme in force at the given time of entering, which will be communicated through the Company's website (www.mymilk.com.cy) or the Rewards Programme application, with every X gram or millilitre, the Customer earns a point.
- Upon completion of 500 points, a message appears in the Customer's account. In order to obtain a relevant gift voucher, the Customer shall choose the type of milk he wants to get free of charge, as well as the retailer at whom he intends to redeem the gift voucher.
- Upon selecting the type of milk and retailer, the Customer will receive in the following month by post, 3 gift vouchers for 3 free of charge one litre bottles of fresh white milk of the Company.
- Gift vouchers will then be sent to the Customer's postal address, which he will have declared when he enters the Rewards Programme.
Ε. General Terms
- Persons residing in Cyprus shall have the right to participate in the Rewards Programme.
- Each Customer's account in the Rewards Programme is personal and non-transferable. In addition, the points collected cannot be transferred from one account to another.
- Points that have been collected cannot under any circumstance be refunded or exchanged for money.
- The codes for each product may be entered only once and in one account.
- Each Customer is entitled to enter up to 5 products per day. In the event that the Customer reaches the daily limit of 5 entries, the system will not allow any additional entry until the next day.
- The Customer is entitled to choose only one type of milk each time he completes 500 points.
- The Customer must also choose the particular retailer at whom the gift vouchers will be redeemed when choosing the type of milk he wishes. Gift vouchers can be redeemed only at the selected retailer.
- Gift vouchers are sent within 30 days of the Customer's selection of the gift to the postal address entered by the Customer, during his registration in the Rewards Programme.
- The Customer will have to redeem the gift vouchers within the specified time period indicated on the gift vouchers, presenting them to the retailer's cash registry together with the milk products that he has selected, which are listed on the back of each gift voucher. The Company bears no responsibility in case the Customer has entered an incorrect or inaccurate address in his account or in case the Customer has moved without having registered the respective change in his address and as a result the gift vouchers have not been received by the Customer.
- The authenticity of each voucher is determined by the perforated emblem it bears. Gift vouchers presented for redemption without the perforated emblem will not be accepted.
- The Company is not responsible for any possible shortcomings that may occur from time to time in specific types of milk at specific retailers. In the event that there is a shortage of the product chosen by the Customer at the particular retailer, the Customer will not be able to redeem his gift voucher and will have to wait until the product in question is available at the retailer's shop. Alternatively, the Customer may contact the Company at email@example.com in an effort to be served. In this case, the Customer must contact the Company before the expiry of the specified time period indicated on his vouchers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse to grant a gift voucher to a Customer if it has a reasonable suspicion that the Customer has not purchased the products he has entered into his account but has secured the codes in another way not provided for in the Rewards Programme.
- If the points are redeemed, it is not possible to cancel the redemption and reimbursement of the points or the exchange of the prizes with other prizes of the Rewards Programme.
- The Company reserves the right to activate or cancel the Rewards Programme and/or make amendments to it as well as to the prizes at any time, by respective notice to the participants with an active account, via e-mail or via the application. Any claims relating to prizes/gifts vouchers of the Rewards Programme after a change or revocation will be void.
- Any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with this Rewards Programme shall be determined by the appointment of a single arbitrator to be agreed between the parties, or failing agreement within 14 days, after either party has given to the other a written request to concur in the appointment of an arbitrator, by an arbitrator to be appointed by the Chair of the Cyprus Branch of the Chartered institute of Arbitrators. The arbitration shall be governed by the Cyprus Arbitration Law Cap. 4 (as amended) which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The seat of the arbitration shall be in Cyprus.
- Each Customer declares that he is aware of all the above terms and regulations governing the Rewards Programme, with which he agrees and accepts unconditionally.